2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews are in and Aurora drivers couldn’t be more excited. Not only is the new Altima more affordable, but the critics praise the performance capabilities, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive system of this midsize sedan. See what the experts have to say then make your way to Gerald Nissan of Naperville to see for yourself.
What Do the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews Have to Say?
Each car expert touches on different aspects of the 2019 Nissan Altima, but all of them praise this new model for the impressive fuel economy, safety features, and spacious interior. Read on to see what each review has to say.
- Car and Driver – “Most ambitious changes in more than a decade” and showing much excitement about the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- The Car Connection – “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4” and “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal.”
- Consumer Reports – “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.”
- Auto Week – “One of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” This review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history.”
Additional Nissan Altima Features
With NissanConnect® and safety features including intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor, you can rest assured the Nissan Altima is a reliable sport sedan that’ll keep you and your passengers safe no matter where you roam. Depend on the Altima for your morning commutes and spontaneous road trips.
Test Out the Rogue Yourself at Gerald Nissan of Naperville
Whether you’re looking to check out the Nissan Altima SL reviews or Nissan Altima Platinum reviews next, this model is road-ready and safer for you and your passengers. Learn more about our Altima inventory, the Nissan Altima interior, compare it to the competition, or compare other models such as the Nissan Altima vs. Maxima, then take one for a spin around Aurora or Plainfield today! Visit or contact us at Gerald Nissan of Naperville for more information.
More from Gerald Nissan of Naperville
While you may be wondering, “is the Nissan Maxima AWD?” it is not available in all-wheel drive. However, there are plenty of performance innovations to keep your model on track and in control on the streets of Plainfield! Learn more about what the Nissan Maxima has to offer you in terms of technology, convenience,…
The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity is 6,000 pounds when properly equipped. And that goes for every trim level available in our new model inventory! To learn more about Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity, our team at %Gerald Nissan of Naperville near Aurora has highlighted its key specs below. Read on to discover more about Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity,…
If you’re looking for a comfortable and capable SUV that offers all the features your family needs for Aurora drives, there’s no doubt that you’ve considered the Nissan Murano. While you may already know it offers the performance and convenience your family needs, you might not know which of the four available Nissan Murano trim…