2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews are in and Aurora drivers couldn’t be more excited. Not only is the new Altima more affordable, but the critics praise the performance capabilities, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive system of this midsize sedan. See what the experts have to say then make your way to Gerald Nissan of Naperville to see for yourself.
What Do the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews Have to Say?
Each car expert touches on different aspects of the 2019 Nissan Altima, but all of them praise this new model for the impressive fuel economy, safety features, and spacious interior. Read on to see what each review has to say.
- Car and Driver – “Most ambitious changes in more than a decade” and showing much excitement about the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- The Car Connection – “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4” and “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal.”
- Consumer Reports – “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.”
- Auto Week – “One of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” This review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history.”
Additional Nissan Altima Features
With NissanConnect® and safety features including intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor, you can rest assured the Nissan Altima is a reliable sport sedan that’ll keep you and your passengers safe no matter where you roam. Depend on the Altima for your morning commutes and spontaneous road trips.
Test Out the Rogue Yourself at Gerald Nissan of Naperville
Whether you’re looking to check out the Nissan Altima SL reviews or Nissan Altima Platinum reviews next, this model is road-ready and safer for you and your passengers. Learn more about our Altima inventory, the Nissan Altima interior, compare it to the competition, or compare other models such as the Nissan Altima vs. Maxima, then take one for a spin around Aurora or Plainfield today! Visit or contact us at Gerald Nissan of Naperville for more information.
More from Gerald Nissan of Naperville
Have you been looking at taking home a 2019 Nissan Sentra near Aurora? The Nissan Sentra price you pay will depend on the trim level that you choose from our new model inventory. Are you ready to take your drives from Warrenville to Bollingbrook to the next level? Learn more about Nissan Sentra price by…
The Nissan Rogue is one of the most versatile SUVs on the market as it offers all-wheel drive capabilities that deliver better traction and handling in rough and low-traction conditions. And, Aurora and Plainfield drivers who choose any trim level of the Nissan Rogue can enjoy Intelligent AWD that automatically senses a loss in…
If you’re looking to cruise around Aurora in a sleek and reliable sedan that the 2019 Nissan Altima interior has everything you need and more! The Nissan Altima interior offers plenty of room for every passenger to get comfortable along with the latest connected and safety features to keep you engaged and safe on…