What are the Top Features of the 2019 Nissan Maxima Interior?
The 2019 Nissan Maxima starts at $33,950 MSRP, so you get the affordable price you need, but you also get the luxury features you deserve. Drivers from Plainfield to Bollingbrook appreciate the advanced technology and driver-assistance safety features. The Nissan Maxima interior also offer a host of standard and available features across the six trim levels.
Top 9 2019 Nissan Maxima Interior Features
- You get the Nissan Maxima trunk space of 14.3 cubic feet, and you can customize your storage with 60/40-split fold rear seats.
- The Nissan Maxima seats up to five passengers. The front and rear seats are upholstered in standard cloth or the available Alcantara® Nissan Maxima leather seats available for added luxury.
- Front passengers enjoy plenty of space with 39.4 inches of headroom, 56.7 inches of shoulder room, and 45 inches of legroom.
- The Nissan Maxima is compatible with both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, so you can easily access your music, make and answer phone calls, respond to text messages and more.
- When you opt for the available climate-controlled front seats, the driver and front passengers will enjoy both heating and cooling, depending on the weather in Aurora.
- The sporty front seats help to keep you secure while going around turns, and to reduce fatigue while driving, you get seating inspired by zero-gravity space travel.
- The D-shaped steering wheel has a flat bottom to provide more legroom, and there’s an available heated steering wheel for when the temperatures are chilly.
- For turn-by-turn direction, safety alerts, and more, you have a standard 7-inch color display or an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Some Nissan Maxima models provide you with crystal-clear sound from the 11-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Technology sound system.
Experience the 2019 Nissan Maxima Interior on a Test Drive
Now that you know more about the top nine features of the 2019 Nissan Maxima interior, it’s time to experience them in person when you take this sedan for a test drive around Naperville. Want to know more about what the Maxima offers? Compare it to the Nissan Altima or contact us with your questions about our models or for help finding a new movie theater near Naperville!
More from Gerald Nissan of Naperville
Have you been looking at taking home a 2019 Nissan Sentra near Aurora? The Nissan Sentra price you pay will depend on the trim level that you choose from our new model inventory. Are you ready to take your drives from Warrenville to Bollingbrook to the next level? Learn more about Nissan Sentra price by…
The Nissan Rogue is one of the most versatile SUVs on the market as it offers all-wheel drive capabilities that deliver better traction and handling in rough and low-traction conditions. And, Aurora and Plainfield drivers who choose any trim level of the Nissan Rogue can enjoy Intelligent AWD that automatically senses a loss in…
If you’re looking to cruise around Aurora in a sleek and reliable sedan that the 2019 Nissan Altima interior has everything you need and more! The Nissan Altima interior offers plenty of room for every passenger to get comfortable along with the latest connected and safety features to keep you engaged and safe on…