What is the 2019 Nissan Rogue Towing Capacity?
What is the 2019 Nissan Rogue towing capacity? This well-reviewed crossover can haul a small trailer around Aurora or a fishing boat away from Plainfield with its 1,102-pound towing capacity. Of course, what makes the Rogue a smart machine for towing isn’t just its raw power — it has tech features that will make it easier to hook up and manage a trailer, too.
The Nissan Rogue features a 2.5L four-cylinder as standard, rated at 170 hp and paired with an Xtronic CVT with sport mode. The result is seamless gear shifting for idealized fuel economy and performance, whether you’re towing that 1,102 pounds or not. Add in the available Nissan Intelligent Mobility, delivering intelligent all-wheel drive, and you should be able to handle nearly anything the Rogue encounters.
Towing and Hauling Tech
Part of what makes the 2019 Nissan Rogue towing capacity a draw for Bollingbrook drivers is the suite of features that help you tow.
- Hill Start Assist: This system automatically holds the brake pressure when parked on a steep hill — especially handy if you’ve got a trailer attached.
- Intelligent Trace Control: Effortlessly hug curves while the Rogue uses Intelligent Trace Control to individually brake wheels and keep you in control.
- Active Ride Control: Bumpy ride? No more. Active Ride Control smooths out the bumps and helps keep your cross-town move or weekend camping adventure comfortable.
- ProPilot Assist: The ProPilot Assist feature can keep the Rogue centered in its lane and maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: If your vehicle senses that it could be involved in a frontal collision, this safety feature can alert you and even slow your Rogue down.
Learn More at Gerald Nissan of Naperville
Learn More About the Nissan Rogue
Thinking about purchasing or leasing a 2019 Nissan Rogue near Aurora? There are five trim levels to choose from that are available at various price points, starting at $24,920 MSRP. Each is also available to be upgraded to AWD. Take a look at the Nissan Rogue prices and configurations to determine which is best suited…
The 2019 Nissan Rogue reviews are in, and from Autotrader to Edmunds to Kelley Blue Book and beyond, they’ve got great things to say. There’s a lot for Aurora drivers to like in this versatile compact crossover. We’ve compiled highlights from some of the recent reviews to give you an idea of what to expect when…
What is the 2019 Nissan Rogue towing capacity? This well-reviewed crossover can haul a small trailer around Aurora or a fishing boat away from Plainfield with its 1,102-pound towing capacity. Of course, what makes the Rogue a smart machine for towing isn’t just its raw power — it has tech features that will make it…