What is the 2019 Nissan Rogue Towing Capacity?
What is the 2019 Nissan Rogue towing capacity? This well-reviewed crossover can haul a small trailer around Aurora or a fishing boat away from Plainfield with its 1,102-pound towing capacity. Of course, what makes the Rogue a smart machine for towing isn’t just its raw power — it has tech features that will make it easier to hook up and manage a trailer, too.
The Nissan Rogue features a 2.5L four-cylinder as standard, rated at 170 hp and paired with an Xtronic CVT with sport mode. The result is seamless gear shifting for idealized fuel economy and performance, whether you’re towing that 1,102 pounds or not. Add in the available Nissan Intelligent Mobility, delivering intelligent all-wheel drive, and you should be able to handle nearly anything the Rogue encounters.
Towing and Hauling Tech
Part of what makes the 2019 Nissan Rogue towing capacity a draw for Bollingbrook drivers is the suite of features that help you tow.
- Hill Start Assist: This system automatically holds the brake pressure when parked on a steep hill — especially handy if you’ve got a trailer attached.
- Intelligent Trace Control: Effortlessly hug curves while the Rogue uses Intelligent Trace Control to individually brake wheels and keep you in control.
- Active Ride Control: Bumpy ride? No more. Active Ride Control smooths out the bumps and helps keep your cross-town move or weekend camping adventure comfortable.
- ProPilot Assist: The ProPilot Assist feature can keep the Rogue centered in its lane and maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: If your vehicle senses that it could be involved in a frontal collision, this safety feature can alert you and even slow your Rogue down.
Learn More at Gerald Nissan of Naperville
If you’re ready to explore a new Nissan Rogue firsthand, head to Gerald Nissan of Naperville. Contact us today to learn more about the Nissan Rogue interior and Nissan Rogue AWD, or to compare the Rogue vs. Honda CR-V and Nissan Murano, then schedule a test drive of the Rogue and experience it for yourself.
Also be sure to read up on Nissan Pathfinder towing and Nissan Murano trim levels when you want to check out more capable Nissan SUVs. We can also help you compare the Nissan Titan vs. Toyota Tundra when you want to take a look at Nissan trucks.
Learn More About the Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Rogue is one of the most versatile SUVs on the market as it offers all-wheel drive capabilities that deliver better traction and handling in rough and low-traction conditions. And, Aurora and Plainfield drivers who choose any trim level of the Nissan Rogue can enjoy Intelligent AWD that automatically senses a loss in traction…
The 2019 Nissan Rogue is a popular choice among Aurora drivers. Its spacious interior is jam-packed with plenty of technology features to keep you, and everyone else in the vehicle, entertained and up to date on the driving information you need. Explore the new Nissan Rogue interior features below or in person at Gerald Nissan of Naperville when…
Thinking about purchasing or leasing a 2019 Nissan Rogue near Aurora? There are five trim levels to choose from that are available at various price points, starting at $24,920 MSRP. Each is also available to be upgraded to AWD. Take a look at the Nissan Rogue prices and configurations to determine which is best suited…