2019 Nissan Sentra Performance Specs and Features
2019 Nissan Sentra Specs
- The 1.8L four-cylinder powering the entry-level Sentra is capable of 124 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque.
- Choose from standard six-speed manual or available continuously variable transmissions.
- Enjoy fuel economies as high as 37 highway and 29 city mpg.
- 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder rated at 188 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque.
- Choice of manual transmission or CVT.
- 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels.
- NISMO front sport seating with red trim bolsters.
- NISMO chrome exhaust finisher.
While the standard model has no trouble taking on competitors, it’s the Sentra NISMO that makes it clear who the king of the small car world is.
Discover Sentra Performance Firsthand
The 2019 Nissan Sentra performance specs are nice, yes, but words and numbers only go so far. Rather than guess at what 188 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque feel like, let us show you. Contact Gerald Nissan of Naperville today to learn more about the Sentra or to schedule your test drive — we think you’ll quickly see why so many Bollingbrook drivers have been choosing the Sentra after you’ve had some quality time behind the wheel. And check out our parts department which has everything you need to keep your Nissan running at its best.
While you’re here, be sure to read up on Nissan Sentra price to find the one that’s right for you!