Best Shops in Naperville
Naperville, IL offers a fun and bustling downtown scene complete with an active nightlife, delicious restaurants, and wonderful shopping. Next time you head downtown check out one of the shops on our list to find a unique gift for a loved one or pick up something special for yourself.
Our can’t miss list of shops in downtown Naperville include:
- Anderson’s Bookshop: This independent bookstore is a downtown staple and offers mainstream and independent authors, gifts, and hosts events.
- Paper Source: A paperie and gift store carrying unique gifts, unusual greeting cards, and beautiful papers.
- Two Bostons Boutique: Pick up a baked treat for your pooch at this local pet boutique and bakery.
- Le Chocolat du Bouchard: Stop in for a signature hot chocolate and a snack off the bistro menu or pick up a gift for the chocoholic in your life.
- Serendipity Resale Shop: Supporting Little Friends Autism Center, this resale shop has quality clothing, unique collectables, jewelry, and household items.
- Edie Boutique: This fresh boutique is chic and affordable, selling women’s clothing and accessories.
- Tasting deVine Cellars: Pick up a bottle of your favorite vino and stay for a tasting and cheese plate.
- Pinot’s Palette: Offering paint and sip wine parties, this is the perfect way to end a fun afternoon of shopping with your friends or family. Or stop in to schedule a private paint n’ sip for your next special event.
Get More Shopping Tips at Gerald Nissan of Naperville
Whether you are shopping for a gift, a new car, or you’re looking for a movie theater near Naperville or the best things to do in Naperville, the team at Gerald Nissan of Naperville near Plainfield is here to help. Local business owners can also take advantage of our Nissan commercial vehicles for sale. Contact us if you have any questions!
What Else Do We Love at Gerald Nissan of Naperville?
Looking for something spooky this October? Or any time of year? Chicago has a host of haunted hotspots to give you the chills, many of which are available year-round. Whether you’re a fan of getting scared or you prefer some low-key hauntings, there’s something for you in Chicago. Gerald Nissan of Naperville is here to offer up a…
We know that some of our readers look forward to picking out the family’s pumpkins for carving or tree for decorating, but at Gerald Nissan of Naperville, one of our favorite fall pastimes is going to an apple orchard near Naperville and picking some apples with the whole family. Whether you’re heading out to the suburbs for a…
Naperville, IL offers a fun and bustling downtown scene complete with an active nightlife, delicious restaurants, and wonderful shopping. Next time you head downtown check out one of the shops on our list to find a unique gift for a loved one or pick up something special for yourself. Contact Us Best Movies in Naperville…
Cress Creek Country Club – Naperville, IL The annual “The Draft” golf tournament was recently held at Cress Creek Country Club in Naperville, IL. Naperville resident Jerry Heidkamp teed up his ball on the 3rd hole, a challenging 188-yard par 3 guarded by a shimmering water hazard and four large sand traps at Cress Creek…