2018 Nissan Rogue vs. 2018 Honda CR-V
The popular 2018 Nissan Rogue and 2018 Honda CR-V are facing off for Aurora drivers in categories like driver assistance features and performance to see which one has more to offer. However, you’ll find that the Rogue excels in these areas
- Driver Assist Features:
- The Rogue innovates with Nissan Intelligent Mobility Features like Intelligent Lane Control, ProPILOT Assist, and Intelligent Cruise Control.
- The CR-V includes Driver Attention Monitoring and a Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Intelligent Around View® 360° Monitor, blind spot warning, and rear cross traffic alert are featured on the Rogue.
- The CR-V offers Multi-Angle Rear View Camera and Blind Spot Information System.
- Go green with a hybrid engine, one of two available engine options on the Nissan Rogue.
- The CR-V also provides two engine options, but neither one are hybrid.
- Discover increase performance on the Rogue with Intelligent AWD, Hill Start Assist, Xtronic CVT® transmission, and Intelligent Trace for hugging the curves.
- A CVT transmission is available on the CR-V.
Experience the Rogue at Gerald Nissan of Naperville!
Enticing advanced technology and performance aren’t all the Nissan Rogue has to offer. Explore the interior features and then schedule an appointment to experience the Rogue, or it’s relative the Rogue Sport, in person at Gerald Nissan of Naperville.